Friday, October 22, 2010

I Crazy



Ahhhh so happy!! Able to post photos, and the best part is I did it myself. I did not have to ask my husband for help. (this is big for me)

So many people LOVE their iPod, iPad, iTouch and let me not forget the beloved IPHONE! When I was asked to make an iPhone cake I giggled a bit and said oh sure I can do that, no problem. I happen to be a lover (most of the time) of my Black Berry and because of that had only a vague idea what an iPhone looked like. I pulled up a photo of an iPhone on my Black Berry as reference and also called a friend asking all kinds of silly questions about what the phone looks like when a message is coming though and such. So this is what I came up with and I have to say it's not that bad. Alex (the iPhone lover the cake was made for) loved it, and in the end that is all that really matters.
Carrie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment